2. Rvachew, S. & Brosseau-Lapré, F. (2012). Developmental Phonological Disorders: Foundations of Clinical Practice. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing, Co. (http://www.pluralpublishing.com/publication_dpd.htm)
- Book chapters -
1. Rvachew, S. & Brosseau-Lapre, F. (2010).Speech perception intervention. In L. Williams, S. McLeod, & R. McCauley (Eds.). Interventions for Speech Sound Disorders in Children (pp. 295-314). Baltimore, Maryland: Paul Brookes Publishing Co.
3. Rvachew, S. (2007).Perceptual foundations of speech acquisition. In S. McLeod (Ed.). International Guide to Speech Acquisition (pp. 26 – 30). Clifton Park, NY Thomson Delmar Learning.
4. Rvachew, S. (2005). Phonetic factors in phonology intervention. In A. G. Kamhi, & K. E. Pollock (Eds). Phonological Disorders in Children: Assessment and Intervention (pp. 175 -188). Paul Brookes Publishers: Baltimore, Maryland.
5. Polka, L., Jusczyk, P., & Rvachew, S. (1995). Current methodologies for speech perception research with infants and young children. In W. Strange (Ed.). Speech perception and linguistic experience: Theoretical and methodological issues in cross-language speech research (pp. 49-89). Timonium, Maryland: York Press, Inc.
6. Rvachew, S. & Jamieson, D.G. (1995). Learning new speech contrasts: Evidence from adults learning a second language and children with speech disorders. In W. Strange (Ed.). Speech perception and linguistic experience: Theoretical and methodological issues in cross-language speech research (pp. 411-432). Timonium, Maryland: York Press, Inc.